Period: May 15th, 2020
Client: Builders Rental
Subject: Custom WordPress Site, Google Ads
Builders Rental came to us with a budget and a short timeline – a new website that would showcase their line of rental products for the Four Corners area to view and rent directly from Builders Rental. They also needed to understand how to daily manage the website internally from their staff.
360Durango was tasked with building an equipment directory within a small time frame and also within a limited budget. We had to take our normal process and condense, push, and pull, to ensure it matched our client’s needs.
After understanding Builders Rental’s constraints, 360Durango agreed upon a two-phase approach. One: get a simple website started to showcase their brand, business vision, and contact information. Two: fully optimize every product they carried and provide a training manual to allow Builders Rental to autonomously add, edit, and delete products from the inventory.
- Understand full goals and restraints of organization
- Find a theme that would display their full inventory
- Build a simple SEO-optimized website to display basics
- Develop training manual for client staff and assist with training
- Construct phase two of site with fully optimized product pages
- Launch Google Ads to boost site traffic
Builders Rental now has a fully customized directory on WordPress that showcases all of their rental products with specs, pricing, and photos. On top of this, they have the internal ability to modify their site however they want to keep updating inventory based on their customer’s needs. Builders Rental can keep up with the curve of their demographic’s needs.
- Customized rental equipment directory
- Fully optimized individual product pages
- Independent ability to continually update site
With constrained time and budget, 360Durango was able to devise a plan that got Builders Rental exactly where they needed to be through two unique phases and a training program to give them self-sufficiency. Now, Builders Rental is continually adding new products to their inventory and their website as they adapt to their customer’s needs.