Period: June 30th, 2020
Client: Integrity HVAC
Subject: Custom WordPress Website
Integrity HVAC came to us with a very minimal internet presence. The only information available to internet users was an outdated Facebook page that the owner didn’t have access to.
360Durango was tasked with creating the business’s full online presence – including gaining access to and updating the Facebook page, developing the Google MyBusiness, and creating a custom WordPress website.
We worked with Integrity HVAC to fully understand the ins and outs of the business so that we were able to accurately portray the full extent of services that the residents of La Plata County trust Integrity HVAC for.
- Conducted multiple meetings to nail down full services
- Researched to understand target market
- Acquire appropriate theme
- Customization of theme
- Integrated marketing components from partner of client
- Brainstorm and develop a maintenance program for the client
- Set website to go live
Integrity HVAC now has a new, intriguing monthly maintenance program that all residents of La Plata County can be excited about. All of this information, services, and marketing can be found online on Integrity HVAC’s brand new customized website. The business can move from word-of-mouth to online customers.
- Full, robust internet presence across multiple platforms
- All encompassing showcase of services offered
- New monthly program now available to new and existing customers
360Durango was able to not only build a website, but help a local business brainstorm ideas to capture a wider audience and launch their business into a new, sustainable direction with a monthly maintenance program. Now, any internet user can find Integrity HVAC’s full service list online, anytime they want.