Period: Jan 4, 2021
Client: Sutter Homes
Subject: Custom WordPress Site, Google Ads
Building on a strong relationship, Sutter Sales needed a website to also showcase their homes for sale. After already having successfully built a website to portray the unique strategies behind their company, we were given the opportunity to build yet another site.
Our team was tasked with the management and organization of all assets pertaining to homes for sale and creating a website that portrayed Durango, respective residential communities, and individual homes with all of their unique traits to help Sutter Homes maximize online sales.
360Durango had already spent a significant amount of time understanding Sutter Home’s unique approach to building homes in La Plata County. Because of this relationship, we were able to jump right into the build out of a new site showcasing properties.
- Gather all necessary assets for properties and neighborhoods
- Devise a site navigation plan to showcase each neighborhood’s unique characteristics
- Build relevant graphics of each home
- Pick theme and customize site
- Optimize each page, photo, and graphic
- Launch site
Not only does Sutter Homes have a website that showcases the unique strategies of their process, but now they have an entire website dedicated to showcasing their properties to both local and national markets.
- Ability to showcase built, spec, and future homes
- Obtained access to the national housing market
- Received integrated site with their builder’s website
After building upon our relationship, Sutter Homes now has two fully optimized websites, both with different functions, that market their services and homes to local and national markets. Since both of their launches, Sutter Homes has received exponentially more inquiries and contracts for more projects in La Plata County.