Period: March 1st, 2020
Client: Sutter Homes
Subject: Custom wordpress website
Sutter Homes came to us after feeling unsatisfied with the multiple previous attempts at building a comprehensive online presence. With failed attempts at both a logo and website, Sutter Homes was ready to find someone who would listen and execute.
360Durango’s task was to be like a sponge – to listen, absorb, and learn the ins and the outs of why Sutter Homes builds net positive, energy efficient homes and translate each bit into digestible chunks for every possible audience. In essence, our job was to market the client’s intelligence and dedication in an engaging resource.
360Durango met with Sutter Homes countless times to fully understand the bulk of the client’s desires for their online presence. After gaining full understanding, we went to work on building a logo, consistent branding, and a website that would serve as an all-in-one for both knowledge about the industry and a showcase of Sutter Homes’ work.
- Consistent meetings and learning sessions
- Logo design, redesign, and finalization
- Strategic branding discussion and implementation
- Customization of website pages for education purposes
- Reviews with clients
- Website went live
- Implement social media ads to drive audience to new, engaging website
Building over 20 customized pages was only a fraction of the successful work done for Sutter Homes. The end result was a happy client who finally received a comprehensive online presence and brand that represented the company properly.
- Consistent and representative branding of the client
- Website that serves as an educational portal and client showcase
- Continual relationship with client to refine marketing strategies
A strong marketing relationship was developed between 360Durango and the client and continues to be built upon. The client continues to depend on 360Durango for their internet marketing desires, and their educational website is continually updated with the latest and greatest news that makes Sutter Homes a top pick for the energy efficient home building industry.