Period: May 2nd, 2017
Client: Blue Spruce RV Park & Cabins
Subject: New website conversion from Joomla to WordPress
With no previous professional photography and no responsive website, Blue Spruce RV Park & Cabins was ready for an overhaul and massive updates.
Our client had an existing website, but needed a mobile optimized version with a more modernized layout, updated search rankings, and the ability to continuously update their cabins and RV rates.
We were given the task of developing a new website before our client’s high season started. With multiple areas of development needed, this project required a strict deadline and measurable goals.
- Took professional photography of cabins
- Worked with client to select theme
- Customized theme a little outside of intended use to create perfect fit for client
- Optimized new photography
- Added more visual content
- Went live with new site before the season started
Blue Spruce RV Park & Cabins now has the capability to utilize the special cabin rates page, update individual cabins, and manage their reservation software like never before.
- Receiving consistent reservation requests
- Easy for clients and visitors to use
- Reduced management time for reservation software
360Durango developed a brand new mobile-friendly website that allows the client to easily update their cabin pages, manage inventory and special cabin rates, and enjoy a reduced management time with their reservation software. The clients enjoy consistent and constant reservations made through their website.