Period: May 11th, 2017
Client: Tippy Canoe
Subject: Custom Shopify ecommerce site
With no electronic POS and an already established brand, Tippy Canoe was ready to launch into the online world but had no resources to make the jump. Tippy Canoe needed a team to help bring them from only brick and mortar to rapidly moving future of ecommerce.
Our task in this project was nothing short of monumental. We were asked to find and select a new POS, work with their bankers to maintain historical relationship and low credit card rate, organize all 5,000 product SKUs, and take the business from having no digital inventory to having 100% of their products online through multiple sales channels. With a low budget, Tippy Canoe requested that we teach their team how to do these tasks to maintain low costs.
One of the largest tasks of this project was organizing and sorting all 5,000 SKUs in a comprehensible way, and then creating a single product database that would update regardless of where a product was purchased – whether it be brick and mortar, online, or other sales channels like Pinterest.
- Established timeline and budget expectations
- Organized all SKUs
- Train Tippy Canoe team to manage product softwares
- Build out all softwares and integrated where needed
- Began digital advertising
- Continually monitored paid advertising and organic search results
- Increased organic traffic and optimized ROI of paid traffic
- Continued to optimize conversion funnel
- Provide full agency services including print ads, social ads, eNewsletter campaigns, photography, consulting
Since launching an eCommerce website in May of 2017, Tippy Canoe has continually been in the top 7% of all traffic for all Shopify stores that were started that same month. The team is self sufficient with product updates inside of their POS and database.
- Went from only brick and mortar to a booming online business
- Tracking impactful data to drive more relevant traffic
- Consistently running successful digital campaigns
360Durango is in the position of trusted advisor for all things business for Tippy Canoe. Offering a breadth of services, this business relationship is a perfect fit. Tippy Canoe learned that our team and services can be trusted and provide better results for less money than a full-time marketing position on their payroll. 360Durango maintained their low budget and successfully launched them into the ever evolving digital world.