Period: March 1st, 2018
Client: CNC WoodNWorks
Subject: Custom wordpress website
CNC WoodNWorks approached 360Durango with a need for an updated website that was easily editable and showcased individual wood working projects for their audience. The client had already developed other websites that did not turn out to be the final product they were searching for.
360Durango had to assess the client’s previous websites and online presence and transition this existing presence into something more aesthetically pleasing, SEO friendly, easy to edit for the client.
After assessing the previous online presence, 360Durango went to work on finding a WordPress theme that had all necessary components requested by the client. CNC WoodNWorks offers many specialized woodworking services, and each one needed to be shown to its fullest potential.
- Analyze existing online presence
- Complete theme research
- Acquire, organize, and optimize all photo assets for individual woodworking projects
- Customization of theme
- Building each individual woodworking service and project portfolio
- Train client to be self-sufficient on how to edit portfolios
CNC WoodNWorks, after subpar results in the past, now has a beautiful custom WordPress website with almost 20 custom pages that showcases the full extent of the fine woodworking that the client offers.
- Custom, mobile responsive WordPress website
- Client has the ability to edit and add custom portfolios
- All encompassing showcase of all woodworking services
We were able to help a small, local business showcase their full potential and full skills to their audience by creating new online exposure. The owner now has the ability to update their website with new projects, new skills, and new services.