Period: November 13th, 2018
Subject: ecommerce business launch with shopify
Cura.Te was launching a brand new business and needed an appealing ecommerce website. With no existing business, this project was unique as we aided the initial launch with the creation of a brand new website.
Our Task Was
360Durango needed to coordinate with an ad agency to successfully launch a new business and help train our clients in implementing the best practices for launching a new website. Cura.Te needed to be able to fully manage the project after our involvement.
By launching a business, our role covered a lot of ground. We developed structured training to help our client communicate digitally after our initial involvement to ensure their new business launch was a success.
- Helped pick out theme
- Streamlined product upload and web optimization
- Produced training manuals for client
- Connected all of the relevant google softwares
- Worked closely with ad agency to create custom imagery within Shopify’s parameters
- Helped with strategies to effectively communicate digitally through creative structured training
The team at Cura.Te remains to be happy clients. The business launched successfully, with the website, prior to the 2018 holiday shopping season.
- Happy and self-sufficient clients
- Have a Shopify website with 65+ products
- Special applications with popups and “abandoned cart” emails
360Durango was able to train the Cura.Te team to be completely self-sufficient in digital communication and website management. Our team has not had to help since 90 days after the initial website launch. The client has graduated from a local help business to a specialized agency for the organic products industry.